Sri Lanka offers you and your partner an unforgettable romantic escape as you begin an adventure of a lifetime.
Start from Colombo and journey around the country to visit the elephants in Pinnawela, the history and culture in Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa, the heritage in Kandy, the romantic hills of Nuwara Eliya, and the colonial charm of Galle.
- A bicycle ride through the ancient kingdom of Polonnaruwa.
- A Village Walk in the peaceful village of Hiriwadunna; a scenic walk along the “bund” of a man-made reservoir, a catamaran ride followed by a visit to a humble farmer’s vegetable corner where you will pick your own vegetables and join in preparation of a Sri Lankan meal.
- A cultural dance performance featuring an array of traditional dances
- Visit to the eminent Galle Dutch Fortress
- 2 nights stay at Jetwing Warwick Gardens; a colonial bungalow located amidst the picturesque landscapes of Ambewala (an area sometimes known as ‘little New Zealand’).
- 2 nights stay at Jetwing Vil Uyana; Sri Lanka’s Premier lifestyle Eco-friendly resort
- 2 Nights at Jetwing Lighthouse Club – complemented with the following Value additions for your beach stay:
- 24 hour butler service
- Daily local English newspaper delivered to the room
- Daily bubbly breakfast (Includes sparkling wine and deluxe dishes)
- Afternoon tea daily complimentary (High Tea) from 03.30pm – 04.30 pm
- Complimentary “Club Hour” – Premier spirits for a whole hour FOC
- Pillow menu with 4 different pillow type
- Complimentary 10 minute head or shoulder massage per person
- Accommodation for 09 days in 4-5 star properties
- Transportation throughout the duration of the tour (Including airport transfers)
- An English Speaking Chauffer guide for the duration of the tour
- Meals: Breakfast and Breakfast Basis
- Entrance fees to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Hortons Plains National Park (01 visit), Polonnaruwa Ancient City , Temple of the Sacred Tooth relic, Cultural Show in Kandy and the Hiriwadunna Village Walk
Price Valid from 01 November to 22nd December 2017
USD 1735 per person sharing a Double Room
Price Valid from 11th January 2018 to 30th April 2018
USD 1985 per person sharing a Double Room
Savings Savings up to 15%
**Rates not applicable for the Peak Season period: 23rd December 2017 – 10th January 2018