Sri Lanka Tailor-Made is committed to protecting any personal information that you may provide to us. In particular, we believe it is important for you to know how we treat information about you that we may receive from this website.
By using our website you agree to the terms stated herein, if you do not accept these terms you should not use our website.
We reserve the right to change the contents of this policy which are subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to regularly read this policy when you visit our website.
Collection of information
In order to ensure we deliver the service that our customers require and provide the best possible product closest to their requirements we will endeavor to sometimes find out necessary information from you or about you. We do this by asking you, by reading your comments and also looking at areas of our site that are the most popular.
Collection of personal information
We will only collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) which you have provided voluntarily to us either by completing registration or enquiry forms, sending emails to us or signing up for our newsletter service. Please do not submit your personal data to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Examples of where we may collect your personal information (without limitation):
- If you sign up for our newsletter service we ask for your name and e-mail address. This is to help us to mail out the requested newsletter effectively.
- If you submit an enquiry we ask for your name, telephone number and e-mail address. This is to enable us to return the requested information to you effectively.
- If you enter a contest or promotion we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is to enable us to run the contest effectively and let you know if you have won.
- If you order a product or service from us we may ask for information including your name, e-mail address, delivery and billing address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. These details will help us to process your orders efficiently.
Collection Of Other Information
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable, it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platforms, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on our website and your geographical location.
Use Of Collected Information
Domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you and instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure the use of our site and to improve the content of our site.
Usually, we use the personal information you provide only to respond to your inquiry or to process your request. This information may be shared with other subsidiaries of the Jetwing group, but only if necessary to fulfill your request or for related purposes.
We may obtain, hold, correlate, merge and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with our services and ancillary services and for our internal business purposes such as:
- Inform you of special promotions, and other marketing related activities.
- Compiling customer reviews and testimonials
- For market research
- To prevent offensive or illegal content from being posted or uploaded onto our site.
- Personalizing your visits to the site which will enable us to better cater to your individual needs and tastes.
- To enable our vendors and suppliers to conduct statistical analysis or other required functions related to the business.
- For accounting purposes
- For internal planning purposes
We may share the personal information you provide with other companies we have hired to provide services for us. These companies – our vendors – are contractually bound to use personal information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide. We do not share, sell, or lease personal information about you to any third parties for their marketing use. We will release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are required by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances (for example, to protect your account from fraud).
Security Of Collected Information
In general, you can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. We restrict access to information about you to those Sri Lanka Tailor-Made associates who need to know the information to respond to your inquiry or request. Associates who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
Access To Collected Information
You may review and update the information that you provide to us through this Web site by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.