Miris Trails Luxury Culinary Tour Sri Lanka 2015
by Ruckshani Randeniya · Published · Updated
The Miris Trails pioneered by Ms. Sonali Peiris, and was originally started back in 2011, through her passion for cooking and love for Sri Lanka.
In 2013 Miris Trails took it’s first Culinary tour to Sri Lanka, and as a result the clients are still talking about the tour and most of all Sri Lanka. Since then many from the small group have returned to Sri Lanka with friends and relatives for their holidays.
Miris Trails and Sri Lanka Tailor-Made have formed an invaluable alliance to bring the ‘independent traveller’ an experience of a lifetime.
The current 2015 tour which runs for 14 days takes the group to leading properties in Sri Lanka including Jetwing Hotels, Cinnamon hotels, Jungle beach, Theva Residency, and the Tea Factory. The tour also includes excursions in 8 locations around Sri Lanka including some of the following;
- A visit to the Sigirya Rock Fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage site and 8th Wonder of the World.
- An Elephant Safari to Minneriya National Park, to witness ‘The Gathering’
- Village walks guided by Naturalists and Environmentalists
- Pluck fresh Ceylon Tea in the cool hills of Sri Lanka
- Helping bring in the fishermen’s catch on Sri Lanka’s golden beaches.
- Shop for gems, handicrafts and branded clothing in Colombo
See moments from the Miris Trails Tour 2015;
Day 1 & 2 – Negombo
Day 3 & 4 – Sigirya
Day 5 & 6 – Trincomalee
Day 7 & 8 – Habarana
Day 8 – Kandy
Day 9 & 10 – Nuwara Eliya
Learn more about Miris Trails;
Sri Lanka Tailor-Made is proud to be part of the tour and wish Sonali and her team all the very best. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +94 11 4627739