Break into winter in Style this season with a sunny escape to Sri Lanka! It’s never too early to start planning your winter escape!
Looking for some fun in the sun, along with colourful splash of culture and adventure? Then Sri Lanka holidays will be just your cup of tea! Poised above the equator, Sri Lanka’s rich culture and ancient history, enchanting Buddhist temples, lush tea plantations and forest reserves will keep you spellbound throughout your vacation.
Of course no vacation to Sri Lanka is complete without an escapade to the picturesque beaches! Whether you would like to work on that tan or indulge in some exciting water sports, the island’s pristine coastline will keep you on your toes!
- A bicycle ride through the ancient kingdom of Polonnaruwa
- Scenic train ride through lush green tea carpeted valleys of the hill country
- Visit to a tea factory
- A cultural dance performance featuring an array of traditional dances
- Visit to the eminent Galle Dutch Fortress
- Escape to the golden sandy beaches from the cold winter weather!
- Blended in with the surrounding forest and fringed by the tranquil waters of a lake, experience a 2 night stay at Jetwing Lake, Dambulla; the latest addition to the Jetwing Family!
- Accommodation for 7 nights in 4 – 5 Star properties
- Transportation throughout the duration of the tour (Including airport transfers)
- An English Speaking Chauffer guide for the duration of the tour
- Meals: Breakfast
- Entrance Fees to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, Polonnaruwa Ancient City, Sigiriya Rock Fortress and the Temple of the Tooth Relic
From 11th January 2017 to 30th April 2017 – USD 1000 per person sharing a double room
Savings up to 15%
- Conditions Apply
- Rates not applicable for the period between 23rd December 2016 – 10th January 2017